Managing Multiple Tenants In The Same House Is Hard
Delegate It To Experienced Professionals
HMO (House in Multiple Occupation) is basically a house shared by two or more persons who are not related each other, with a separate rent management. In practice, each tenant in the house pays his portion of the rent independently from the others.
HMO is an extremely requested format in London, since there are several single workers who live or are moving in our capital alone, without a family or a partner, and don’t want to rent a full house just for them.
Why It’s Better To Delegate The HMO Management To An Experienced Agent?
The bureaucratic aspect of HMO is particularly tricky, and if it’s not managed properly, the legal penalties include even prison sentences.
Hiring A Property Management Team Is Worth It
Hunter Ashley HMO Letting & Management aims to be the best. Many letting agencies don’t consider HMO management since it is much more work, but we claim to be specialized in HMO, with extensive experience in the field.
Indeed, we are one of the most experienced providers of HMO and Multi-Let property management across London. We are competent in every aspect of HMO, from setting it up to managing it in the long term. Our smart and clever team has been trained to be outstandingly efficient and organized, managing the tricky tasks of HMO with efficiency and dexterity.
We will manage your property in every aspect, as a normal Property Management Service, plus all the HMO aspects, such as:
Beyond HMO property management, we offer Property Licensing services, in order to set up your HMO properly, without mistakes. Our property licensing service includes the following:
- We will help you obtaining the correct license for your property.
- We will check that your property conforms to the Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (England) Regulations 2015, in order to avoid four figures penalty fares.
- We will give you an explanation and of the bureaucratic process and the documentation you will need to provide.
- We will give you a fire safety procedure.
- Constant advice and guidance in every aspect during the licence application process.
- A free initial telephone consultation.