If you want to move home it’s important to get an accurate valuation for your property; one that allows you to market it at a level to ensure you get the best possible price but equally makes sure it sells quickly. This is important for two reasons:
- you don’t want to lose out on the new home of your dreams because you can’t get a buyer
- houses that are on the market for too long get ‘stale’ and potential buyers will subconsciously make judgements about the price, or even question whether there is ‘something wrong’ with the property
We believe in personal service and getting to know our clients which makes a home visit so important. Our experienced Property Valuers will use their comprehensive knowledge of the housing market to make sure you achieve the maximum price and best possible selling experience.
When valuing your home our experts will take a range of factors into consideration including:
- The type and general condition of the property
- The overall size of the house and any gardens/land it sits on
- The location and distance from local amenities, transport links, schools etc.
- Added value considerations such as extensions, refurbishments, development potential
- Their market knowledge of supply and demand for your type of property
- Comparable properties within a quarter of a mile
- Current economic conditions and, of course,
- Prices achieved for similar properties that have sold recently
Following the visit our valuer will prepare a comprehensive pack which will include the value of your property based on a current appraisal of all the above factors along with a range of other useful information for selling your property.
It goes without saying we hope that you’ll be delighted with the quality and care offered by our free, no obligation valuation service and go on to instruct us to sell your home for you. If you do you’ll also benefit from our No Sale No Fee commitment which guarantees you won’t be charged a single penny until we complete the sale of your property.
So, you really have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain; if you’re ready to take the first step and experience our award-winning personal service in action, please fill in the home visit request form or simply call us on 01753 316000 – we’re looking forward to meeting you!