Block Management Service In Slough
At Hunter Ashley’s we provide a highly professional service for building owners so you can have greater peace of mind knowing your property is in the hands of a highly skilled and experienced team. We know from experience that no two buildings are the same and therefore believe no two services should be the same. We provide a package tailored to each clients needs allowing us to truly personalise our services. Because of this we have built a respectable clientele and our management packages are highly sought after.
What Is Involved In Our Block Management Service?
During our time operating in London, Slough and surrounding areas Hunter Ashley’s has built a loyal and trustworthy client base. Thanks to our success we are proud to announce our dedicated Block Management department to manage buildings.
Our experienced team of property professionals are on hand to help with any aspects of your property management, including but not limited to:
• Day – to – day Property Management – Responding to all leaseholder enquires as well as arranging all emergency or routine maintenance.
• Preparation of accounts and records – Including the annual income and expenditure accounts so you can have a clear picture of what is coming in and what is going out in line with the RICS Service charge residential management code.
• Service Charge and Ground Rent Collections – invoicing the leaseholders directly and chasing outstanding fees as required.
• Arrange Insurance Renewals – Negotiating the best prices whilst ensuring the building is properly protected as well as filing for claims as they arise.
• Manage and maintain a client account – Making sure there is excess cash available if a big repair was required.
• Preparation of maintenance plans and management of major works – On hand to ensure the smooth running of all works and maintenance.
• Regular Inspections – to ensure the building remains in good condition and any issues are picked up promptly.
• Arranging Fire and Health and Safety Inspections – we will ensure the building remains compliant by arranging regular inspections on your behalf.
Buildings We Cover In Our Block Management Packages
Since we cover the majority of all building types, we create tailor made packages to suit the exact needs of our clients. This allows for flexibility within packages, prices and your propoerty portfolio. You are given your own dedicated and experienced property manager who will be avlibale to help with any questions you may have as well as be hands on with the managment of your properties. We also have an approved list of local contractors who can carry out works on your behalf in a professional and timely manner.