Block Management Service In High Wycombe
Hunter Ashley Sales and Lettings is proudly based in London, Berkshire, and other surrounding areas. During the entire duration of our stay, we have dedicated our time and efforts to serving our landlords and because of this, we were able to build a supportive and loyal clientele. Having said that, because of their never-ending support, we are proud to say that now, we have a newly-established Block Management department that is in charge of managing buildings.
With another professional service added to our array of services, building owners are assured that their property is within safe hands. In addition, because we understand that all buildings are unique, we’ve decided to craft personalized packages to our clients’ wants and needs.
What Is Involved In Our Block Management Service?
We are given the right to manage blocks on behalf of private landlords, right-to-manage companies and freeholders. Our team is there to help you with all aspects of property management, which includes the following
Our experienced team of property professionals are on hand to help with any aspects of your property management, including but not limited to:
• Day – to – day Property Management – Responding to all leaseholder enquires as well as arranging all emergency or routine maintenance.
• Preparation of accounts and records – Including the annual income and expenditure accounts so you can have a clear picture of what is coming in and what is going out in line with the RICS Service charge residential management code.
• Service Charge and Ground Rent Collections – invoicing the leaseholders directly and chasing outstanding fees as required.
• Arrange Insurance Renewals – Negotiating the best prices whilst ensuring the building is properly protected as well as filing for claims as they arise.
• Manage and maintain a client account – Making sure there is excess cash available if a big repair was required.
• Preparation of maintenance plans and management of major works – On hand to ensure the smooth running of all works and maintenance.
• Regular Inspections – to ensure the building remains in good condition and any issues are picked up promptly.
• Arranging Fire and Health and Safety Inspections – we will ensure the building remains compliant by arranging regular inspections on your behalf.
Buildings We Cover In Our Block Management Packages
We cover a vast array of buildings, from a block of flats to mixed-use development, no matter what your property is, we definitely can craft a package tailor-fit for you! In this process, we will be giving you a dedicated property manager who will be focused on helping you manage your building. In addition, we will also be forwarding you a list of approved local contractors who can assist you in a very professional manner.